In August 1991, Carol and Bob Moore opened the doors of their first Care-a-lot Child Care center in Greece. The community enthusiastically responded to the quality of early childhood education and care available at the center. Because of their strong reputation, the Moores have been welcomed to assume the operations of other area child care programs over the past 20 years. Care-a-lot Child Care is now serving families in three locations in the Rochester community: Greece, Henrietta, and Farmington/Canandaigua.
In 2017, Care-a-lot Child Care was purchased by David Kolczynski, who is committed to maintaining the high standards of care at each site.
Caring is at the heart of what we do for all children in our care! Each Care-a-lot Center in the Rochester community is ready to serve and support families by providing:
- An administrative team who places unwavering importance on health and safety
- Trained staff at each center to administer medications and attend to children’s health
- An inclusive and accepting program for all children
- Individual attention to your child’s needs and development
- Devoted and enthusiastic teachers who are caring and well educated
- A developmentally-appropriate curriculum following NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) standards for each age group
- An on-site kitchen where breakfast, lunch and snacks are prepared
- Separate, ample and well-equipped playground spaces for children of varying ages
- Great fun shared and enjoyed by all in the program!
Why Choose Care-a-lot Child CareClick here to learn more
A Home Away From Home
There is a shared respect by all the staff members of Care-a-lot Child Care for the extraordinary responsibility at hand – the care, education and nurturing of your child. And because we believe that your child’s well-being goes hand-in-hand with your peace of mind, we’ve worked especially hard to create a comfortable and caring, yet highly engaging environment that meets the needs of your child and you. Caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children is our passion; we look forward to welcoming you and your child to our Care-a-lot family!
Vision and Mission
Creating an environment where children feel safe, nurtured and inspired to learn!
Partnering with families to provide peace of mind while their children are in a safe, CARING, fun, and engaging learning environment.
Our Values: (CARES)
We work together with all to gain understanding and share knowledge to benefit children.
We take responsibility for our actions and operate with integrity.
We value differences and treat all with fairness and dignity.
We implement high standards to ensure the best environment for children.
We work to serve children, families and employees with the assistance they need.